Cheryl Cole And Dannii Minogue Set For Britain's Got Talent Jobs?

Cheryl Cole And Dannii Minogue Set For Britain's Got Talent Jobs?

Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue could be making a return to prime-time TV if Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden gets her way.

Expressing her desire to have an all girl judging panel following Michael McIntyre and David Hasselhoff's departure earlier this year, New! magazine reports the pregnant actress and judge declaring:

"I would love Cheryl to join the panel - bring it on, she's gorgeous!

"Actually, Dannii would also be fabulous. I'd love to nick her dresses off her!"

The star also revealed that she would put her foot down if the show's bosses tried to create feuds between her and her fellow judges just to increase the ratings.

She added: "I would love another girl to come on the show and I can't bear it when shows make out that girls are feuding behind the scenes. It's all b*****s.

"I'm a girl's girl and I wouldn't stand for it if that was the atmosphere they tried to create on a show I was on."

Do you agree with Amanda, would you love to see Cheryl and Dannii back on TV?

Cheryl makes her red carpet return...

Dr Conrad Murray Trial: Don't Find Doctor Guilty Because It's Michael JacksonRobert Pattinson On 'Breaking Dawn': 'Some Moments Were So Incredibly Extreme'Bruce Willis Goes In Hard On Ashton Kutcher And Makes Him Cry!