Rebecca Ferguson 'Sad' Over Cheryl Cole Snubs

Rebecca Ferguson 'Sad' Over Cheryl Cole Snubs

Rebecca Ferguson has revealed that she doesn't hear from former mentor Cheryl Cole.

It has previously been reported that the 'Fight For This Love' singer has not been in touch with Cher Lloyd, who she also took charge of on last year's X Factor, either.

Speaking to new!, Rebecca said: "I dont [hear from her]. I feel a little sad about that, but she has a much busier life than me. I have seen how busy it is just at my pace, so I wouldnt like to think what it is like at hers."

Still, Cheryl's fellow former judge Simon Cowell has been singing the Scouse songstress' praises, saying on his new Twitter account: "I am absolutely blown away by @RebeccaFMusic her album, her performance. Congratulations! (sic)"

Rebecca also quashed rumours that she clashed with 'Swagger Jagger' star Cher during last year's run, saying: "Its not that we didnt get on, it was just tense because we were in a competition with each other and sharing a bedroom and a bathroom.

"I do care for Cher a lot, Ive got no beef with her, but Im a lot older than her as well."

Rebecca's debut single 'Nothing's Real But Love' is out now, and is currently No. 5 on iTunes.

Rebecca's year away from X FactorCarolina Herrera To Sell Bella Swan's Wedding DressDid Marc Anthony Spend The Night With Jennifer Lopez?Xtra Factor's Caroline Flack Dumped By One Direction's Harry Styles In Favour Of Amelia Lily