Cheryl Cole wants full back tattoo

Cheryl Cole wants to cover her entire back in tattoos.

The 'Fight for This Love' singer already has seven etchings on her body but is keen to have more as she loves them so much, although she needs to build up the courage to have a big one inked onto her skin.

Cheryl said: "They are addictive, they really are. If it was up to me and I could be brave one day I would have my whole back done. My friends say, 'Cheryl, please, you might regret it', but to me it's art. You should have whatever you want and do what you want what's beautiful is being you. People are too judgemental and have too much to say about other people."

While she loves her tattoos, the Girls Aloud star is not keen on her famous dimples on her cheeks and can't understand why people like them so much.

The 28-year-old beauty told InStyle magazine: "I'm the only one in the family with dimples, the bad luck of the draw. I dont really get all the attention about them, they've been a pain in my backside: someone even once said they made me look like a hamster."