Cheryl Cole is really poorly, cancels gig!

From a porrly Freddie Starr to a poory Cheryl Cole! Can someone please arrange some chicken soup to the world of celebrity right now?

Yep, Chezza is all unwell again. The former X Factor judge has been taken ill and is feeling so rubbish that she has had to pull out of a number of planned appearances.

Cheryl was due to perform at very exciting duet with none other than gorgeous Gary Barlow at this Fridays 'Children In Need Rocks Manchester' concert however now will not be able to make it.

A source told The Mirror:

"Cheryl Cole has sadly had to pull out of a performance at CIN Rocks this week as she is suffering from pharyngitis."

This makes us sad, not only because Cheryl is sick, but also because a duet between Gary Barlow and Cheryl Cole would have been so amazing. Gary said last week:

"I wouldn't have asked Cheryl to duet with me because I'm a gentleman, so I said to her: 'Do you fancy doing something? Take your pick. We've got Coldplay, you can duet with anyone'.

"And she said: 'Well, what about you? I fancy doing something with you'. And I thought, 'Here we go!' So I styled it out and waited before texting back."

Ha! Its nice to know that even massive celebs still do the whole dont text straight back thing too!

Please reschedule guys, we really would love to hear what you had planned!