Amanda Holden wants Cheryl Cole for BGT

(BANG) -

Amanda Holden wants Cheryl Cole to join the 'Britain's Got Talent' judging panel.

The pregnant star explained that in the wake of the departure of former judges Michael McIntyre and David Hasselhoff, she is keen for the panel to have a more girlie vibe.

However, Amanda admitted she "wouldn't stand for it" if bosses of the ITV1 show attempted to concoct a feud between her and a fellow panellist to draw in viewers.

She told BANG Showbiz: "I would love another girl to come on the show and I can't bear it when shows make out that girls are feuding behind the scenes. It's all b*****s.

"I'm a girl's girl and I wouldn't stand for it if that was the atmosphere they tried to create on a show I was on. I would love Cheryl to join the panel - bring it on, she's gorgeous!"

Amanda would also welcome Cheryl's former 'X Factor' co-judge, Dannii Minogue, on the next series of 'BGT', as she'd like to see her daughter Lexie, five, become pals with Dannii's 16-month-old son Ethan.

She added: "Actually, Dannii would also be fabulous. I'd love to nick her dresses off her! Just think, Lexie and Ethan could be friends - it would be great."

Despite the changes in the 'BGT' judging line-up, the actress insists show boss Simon Cowell tells her "literally every week" that her job is safe, as it would be "too cruel" to sack a pregnant woman.

Speaking at last night's (03.11.11) Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2011 at London's Banqueting House - where she picked up the gong for Ultimate Theatre Star - Amanda joked: "I get told literally every week that I'm safe.

"Simon can't sack a pregnant woman anyway, that would just be too cruel."

(C) BANG Media International