Cheryl Cole: I don't think I'd ever give a man my number

Chezza would never hit on a guy

Cheryl Cole | Beauty News | Now Magazine | Beauty | Pictures | Celebrity gossip | Photos

Cheryl Cole releases her new single Call My Name on 10 June

Cheryl Cole has admitted that she likes potential boyfriends to chase her.

Even if Cheryl, 28, finds a man attractive, she'll never make the first move.

'I'm too traditional,' says Cheryl.

'I like to be courted. I don't think I'd ever give anyone my number.'

Cheryl has collaborated with producers such as Calvin Harris and Alex Da Kid on her new album A Million Lights, which is set for release next month.

But the singer, who divorced footballer Ashley Cole, 31, in September 2010, already has her sights set on Canadian rapper Drake for her 4th record.

'I'd like to collaborate with Drake in every sense,' Cheryl tells the Sunday Mirror.

'I've gone all hot. What do you think I mean? I like his music... that's what I mean.'

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to meet Prince Charles>! >

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

MORE PHOTOS Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Ashley Cole's ex Cheryl Cole>>

Anna Duff