Cheryl Cole enlists Wretch 32 for new album 'A Million Lights'?

Cheryl Cole has reportedly teamed up with Wretch 32 for her new album.

The singer has allegedly collaborated with the rapper for track 'Screw You', which will feature on her third studio record A Million Lights.

Wretch 32: 'Hush Little Baby'

Cheryl Cole, Call My Name

"Cheryl is a big fan of Wretch's album and was really keen to get him involved," a source told the Daily Star.

"She wanted a British rapper and was delighted when he agreed to do it."

'Screw You' is supposedly a profanity-filled break-up song that appears to take a swipe at Cole's ex-husband Ashley Cole.

Lyrics apparently include: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for you. I was never enough, I never got your love."

It was previously confirmed that Lana Del Rey has written a song for the album. will.i.am has also collaborated on a new song for the project.

Cole will release her new album A Million Lights in the UK on June 18.

Watch the music video for Cheryl Cole's new single 'Call My Name' below: