Cheryl Cole Debuts New Single

Call my name, call my nameCall my name, call my name


Fans of Cheryl Cole will be glad top know that the sexy singer will be debuting her new music video soon, as she has launched it online.

The singer will release Call My Name as the lead single from her third studio album A Million Lights.

The music video, which was directed by Anthony Mandler, sees the star performing with a bunch of male dancers. Other scenes see her driving a BMW across the city and singing the track to herself in a mirror.

The clip also includes a quote from French philosopher Marquis de Sade, which reads: "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment." Now I dont know if the Womens Lib will approve of it but the song, Call My Name was written and produced by Calvin Harris.

Cheryl has worked with a collection of producers and artists for her latest album, including Alex Da Kid, Lana Del Rey, will.i.am and Jim Beanz.

Call her name Cheryl Cole.