Cheryl Cole: The royals aren't untouchable! I love 'em and Prince Harry's a great lad

Cheryl Cole split from Ashley Cole in 2010

Cheryl Cole can't get enough of Prince Harry and thinks Olympic diver Tom Daley is amazing.

Chezza and Wills' little brother, 27, first met at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert in June, and are believed to have swapped numbers.

He's just a great lad,' says Cheryl, 29.

You think of the royals sometimes, you think of them as untouchable, I suppose, or like they're different to us.

They're actually really not, they're really down to earth. I love 'em.'

Cheryl has also been chatting on Twitter with London 2012 bronze medal winner Tom, 18.

I love him, I think he's amazing,' Cheryl told Daybreak.

'I thought I'd just send him a message and see if he could hook something up and and he could teach me good form, you know, for when I go on tour.

'If I want to swan-dive off the stage on tour, who knows, I could do it Tom Daley style.'

SEE PICTURES Cheryl Cole wears nude dress to ! meet Pri nce Charles>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Ashley Cole's ex Cheryl Cole>>

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

Anna Francis