Cheryl Cole's 'Sexy Den a Mutha' is 'a female version of LMFAO'

Cheryl Cole's track 'Sexy Den a Mutha' has been described as a female version of LMFAO's global hit 'Sexy and I Know It'.

US producer Jim Beanz - who wrote the track for Cole's third studio album A Million Lights - revealed that he created the song especially for the Girls Aloud star.

Cheryl Cole performing on the Graham Norton Show

PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire

"I definitely had performance-based songs for her," Beanz told Digital Spy. "I had tracks which I felt were really tailored to who I felt she was as a person and the artist she wanted to put out there to the public.

"I've always tried to make songs that fit an artist; that they can perform in shows and that the public will gravitate towards.

"I gave her 'Sexy Den a Mutha' because I wanted it to be a statement. It's almost a female empowerment version of 'Sexy and I Know It' by LMFAO."

Jim Beanz

Rihanna on stage at Wireless Festival. Singer has confirmed she will design a collection for River Island.

Asked if reports of Cole collaborating with Rihanna would ever come to fruition, Beanz added: "I know they are friends and I know Rihanna loves her.

"I think it would be amazing, but I can't say if or when it will happen. I think they would have great chemistry on the camera and in the studio."

> Read Digital Spy's full interview with Jim Beanz here

Listen to Cheryl Cole's 'Sexy Den a Mutha' below: