'I'm A True Warrior': MC Harvey Bounces Back From Cheryl Cole Romance Claims

Cameron Clegg/WENN.comCameron Clegg/WENN.com

MC Harvey hit headlines last year when he wrongly claiming he had been in a relationship (of sorts) with Cheryl Cole but the rapper isn't letting the scandal affect his life, describing himself as a true warrior.

The So Solid Crew member, real name Michael Harvey, stunned the nation when he alleged to have been involved in a romance with Girls Aloud star Cheryl, claiming they had been sending each other flirty emails for months.

'I'm A True Warrior': MC Harvey Bounces Back From Cheryl Cole Romance Claims'I'm A True Warrior': MC Harvey Bounces Back From Cheryl Cole Romance Claims

MC Harvey believed he had been romancing Cheryl Cole last year (Cameron Clegg/WENN.com)

However, after a bitter lawsuit, it was later proved that Harvey had been the victim of a cruel hoax and had never been in contact with the Geordie singer. Despite being ridiculed by the public and Cheryl and her mates Harvey has made it clear that he is leaving the controversy well and truly in the past.

When asked why he decided to remain on Twitter after his scathing war of words with Cheryl, Harvey told The Sun: Do you know what the tattoo on my hand says? It says True Warrior thats what I am. Do you think people will stop me being me? I have grown up in South London. I have seen a lot worse things than Twitter.

Harvey certainly hasn't had! the smoothest of love lives, enduring a public divorce with Alesha Dixon and having a baby with Javine Hylton, but the rapper turned actor says he is keen to live a normal life. My current partner is a normal, hard-working woman it is time to have normality. That is behind me now. I dont even entertain that world now, Harvey said.

Instead, the 33-year-old is now working on shifting the focus from his personal life to his career and is balancing reuniting with So Solid Crew with starring in new Brit movie 'All Things To All Men' alongside Rufus Sewell, Gabriel Byrne and Toby Stephens.

After being quizzed on the obstacles he has faced so far, Harvey said: I have also had a great life, and acting is the start of another chapter. When you are waking up every morning and you are going to shoot a film of this level of production, its unbelievable. You have to stand up and pay attention when you are working with these actors.

'I'm A True Warrior': MC Harvey Bounces Back From Cheryl Cole Romance Claims'I'm A True Warrior': MC Harvey Bounces Back From Cheryl Cole Romance Claims

Cheryl Cole blasted Harvey for claiming they had been emailing each other (Steve Searle/WENN)

WATCH: Lois Lane Almost Gives Superman His Name In New Man Of Steel Trailer
Kate Middleton To Spend Second Wedding Anniversary At Child's Hospice
What Will Robert Pattinson Say? Kristen Stewart 'Confirmed' For Snow White And The Huntsman Sequel