Cheryl Cole: 'I'm Most Recognisable To My Friends When I'm In A Tracksuit'

WENNWENN

We're used to seeing Cheryl Cole glammed up for a red carpet event or a date with her man Tre Holloway but the star confesses she feels most comfortable when she's in her comfy PJs.

The singer says her polished look "is just the pop star image" and the real her is a lot more casual. In fact she's even started going out to restaurants wihour makeup on as she feels more comfortable with her natural self:

"There's nothing I love more than my PJs,' confides Cheryl to Fabulous magazine.

"I've been known to get out of bed, go in the bath and then get straight back into my pyjamas. I'm most recognisable to my friends when I'm in a tracksuit. 'They're like: "Ah, she's back."'

Cheryl Cole: 'I'm Most Recognisable To My Friends When I'm In A Tracksuit'Cheryl Cole: 'I'm Most Recognisable To My Friends When I'm In A Tracksuit'

Does that count as a tracksuit? Cheryl Cole in casual wear (WENN)

The star is currently gearing up for the big Girls Aloud reunion tour but she says she loves nothing better than settling down to some trash TV in her comfy clothes:

"I love to watch crap TV, US chat shows or Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Anything that stops you thinking about your own stresses."

She's just like us!

Dancing On Ice's Samia Ghadie Hits Back At Jennifer Metcalfe: 'I Don't Need To Apologise'Skyfall And The Dark Knight Rises Among The Most GaffeRidden Movies Of 2012Dancing On Ice's Matt Lapinskas Says He'd Marry Girlfriend Shona McGarty Tomorrow If He Could