Cheryl Cole: "I'm a hopeless romantic - just run me a bath!"

Cheryl Cole has admitted that it doesn't take a lot to impress her.

Speaking about romance to their Girls Aloud tour sponsors Pandora, the singer said: "For me romance is literally thought.

Cheryl Cole

"It doesn't matter what the gesture is, whether it's a very luxurious piece of jewellery or clothing, or whether somebody has just thought about making you a card or running you a bath and lighting you some candles.

"It's the thought that I find to be romantic. And I'm a hopeless romantic, so anyone who thinks like that is on good stead."

Nadine Coyle

Nadine Coyle said: "The most romantic Valentine's Day that I've had in a while was when me and a boyfriend were on an airplane and the hostesses saw we were a couple so literally set out a table for us, poured us champagne and created a Valentine's Day dinner 30,000 feet high!"

Kimberley Walsh

Kimberley Walsh said of her experience with partner Justin Scott: "There was one time he took me to Venice. He surprised me by giving me a jigsaw and I had to build - it was a beautiful picture of Venice. I'd wanted to go for ages."

Nicola Roberts said her most romantic gift was being given two puppies, at which point her "whole heart melted on the floor".

Nicola Roberts

And Sarah Harding explained: "One ex made me oysters which I love, laid the table with candles, flowers, a card and made an effort.

Sarah Harding

"It was what any woman would expect from a good boyfriend."

Watch the Girls Aloud Pandora film below: